Fix Error Code 0x80072ee7 in Windows 10 with Windows Store after upgrade Windows 10. That Microsoft Windows Store doesn’t connect and gives an error code 0x80072EE7 with error “The server has stumbled”.
Troubleshoot Windows Store
- Press Windows key + I > Update & Security.
- Click Troubleshoot > scroll then click Windows Store Apps > Run the troubleshooter.
Note: If step above can’t Fix Error Code 0x80072ee7 in Windows 10, follow other step below.
Change DNS Configuration
You can Change DNS Server on Windows 10 manually. Many DNS service provider, like Norton Connect Safe DNS, Comodo Secure DNS, Google Public DNS, etc. OK, let’s begin the steps.
- Search Network Connections > Open.
- Select Ethernet or Wi-Fi (depends on the connection you are using). Right-click on the selected option then click Properties.
- Under Networking tab, you have to find and select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Once you have done that, click Properties.
- IPv4 Properties window will open. In that window, there is a General tab, which has the option to change DNS IP addresses. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and then you can add addresses of any DNS service provider.
- Click OK button to apply.