Change purchase sign-in settings for the Windows Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One only with simple step. OK, let’s follow me!
Microsoft Store on Windows 10 asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
- Open Microsoft Store then select (three dots) next to the search box.
- Go to Settings > Purchase sign-in.
- Turn the switch to On.
This will let you buy from Microsoft Store without entering a password.
Your other devices will not be affected until you change the setting on each one.
This setting applies to in-app purchases.
Microsoft Store on Xbox One asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey. You might be asked to enter your password to protect your account.
- Choose Change my sign-in & security preferences.
- Scroll right then select Customize.
- Scroll right then select Ask for my passkey to make purchases, then choose Passkey not required.
How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile with simple. First, on Start , swipe over to the All apps list then select Settings > Personalization > Sounds to choose the right sounds for you.
You know, your phone already comes with a bevy of ringtones, but if you’re looking for more or want to create your own, swipe over to the All apps list, select Microsoft then search for ringtones.
Or, you can Ringtone Maker App, you can create ringtones and notification alerts from the music on your phone. Simply open the app, select your favorite song and save it as a ringtone. You can cut your ringtone any way you like, with editing controls that let you choose the start, end and length of your ringtone.
– improved usability
– notification alerts for messaging, emails, reminders and also alarm clock available with the latest OS update
– minimum ringtone length is 1 second
How to get sound files from your Windows 10 PC to your phone. Connect your phone to your PC and follow steps below:
- On your PC, select the Start button, then select File Explorer > This PC.
- Under Devices and drives, double-click (or double-tap) your phone, double-click the Phone folder, and then double-click the Ringtones folder.
- Find a sound file on your PC (for example, music files are often in the Music folder), and then drag the file into the Ringtones folder.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Personalization > Sounds then select Ringtone to find and select your new ringtone.
How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 of Display in Control Panel and Setting App or in Windows 10 Technical Preview with easy steps. Let’s follow How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 below.
How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 of Display in Control Panel
- Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Display icon.
- Click/tap on the Change display settings link on the left side.
- If you have more than one display connected to your PC, then select a display that you want to change the screen resolution of. Note: If all your displays are not shown, then click/tap on the Detect button to see if Windows can find it. If you are not sure which display belongs to what number, then you can click/tap on the Identify button to have each display’s number appear briefly to see.
- In the Resolution drop down menu, select a screen resolution (ex: 1920 x 1080) that you want for the selected display, click/tap on Apply.
- Click/tap on Keep changes. Note: You will have 15 seconds to select Keep changes or Revert before it will automatically revert back to the previous screen resolution. This can be handy if the changes prevented you from being able to see this dialog.
- Close the Screen Resolution and done.
How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 of Display in Setting App
- Press Windows key + I > System.
- Click Display on the left side then choose Display resolution.
- If the selected screen resolution or display mode looks good to you, then click/tap on Keep changes.
- If you have more than one display connected to your PC and would like to change the screen resolution of another display, then repeat step 3 above.
- When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 Technical Preview
How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 Technical Preview also can using 2 method like How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10. Lets follow this method to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 Technical Preview.
Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 Technical Preview (Method 1)
You may update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.
- Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
- Expand “Display Adaptor”.
- Right click on the video driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10 Technical Preview (Method 2)
Further, if there no updated drivers available on the computer manufacturer’s website, then trying installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.
Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
- Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
- Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
How to Remove Bing Search Bar in Windows 10? before following the steps to Remove Bing in Windows 10, you must now what is Bing. Bing is a web search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. The service has its origins in Microsoft’s previous search engines: MSN Search, Windows Live Search and later Live Search. Bing provides a variety of search services, including web, video, image and map search products. It uses the ASP.NET programming language and follows the design principles of Microsoft’s “Metro” design language.
How to Remove Bing from Internet Explore in Windows 10
If you not knowing IE loacation, se here Where is Internet Explorer in Windows 10
- Click the gear icon to open the Tools menu.
- Select “Manage Add-ons” from the Tools menu to display your add-ons by type.
- Select “Search Providers” under the add-on type. If Bing is the only search provider listed, you’ll have to add another one before you remove Bing. To do this, click “Find more search providers.” Click your desired search provider and click “Add to Internet Explorer.” Select “Make this my default search provider.” Restart Internet Explorer and return to the Manage Add-ons menu.
- Select “Bing” and click “Remove.“
See also: Set Daily Bing Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10
How to Remove Bing Search Bar in Windows 10
- For users who have a touch screen device on Windows 10 you will need to swipe from the right side of the screen to the center to open the charms bar.
Note: For users who have a PC or laptop you need to press and hold the button “Windows” and the button “C” on the keyboard.
- Left click or tap on the “Settings” icon presented in the “Charms” bar.
- Left click or tap on the “Change PC settings” feature presented in the “Settings” window.
- Now in the “Change PC settings” menu you will have to search for “Search & apps” and left click or tap on it.
- You will have to find in the “Search and apps” menu the “Get search suggestions and web results from Bing” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.
Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.
- Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.
Help with Paint in Windows 10 with pictures and steps how to use Microsoft Paint on a Windows/Laptop/Computer. You know, Microsoft Paint is a classic Windows program still available and survived the transition to Windows 10.
How to Open Microsoft Paint
- Search paint.
- Click open.
How to Drawing & Erasing
- Toolbar. which is at the top of the Paint window, is where you’ll find all of the options used to interact with the Paint canvas.
Click any color in the palette that’s in the top-right side of the Paint window to apply it to the “Color 1
” box. This is the color that you’ll use when using the left mouse button on the canvas. Create a custom color by clicking Edit colors
in the upper-right corner of the window, selecting a color and shade you want to use in the color wheel then clicking OK
- Secondary color. Click the “Color 2” box to the left of the color palette, then click the color you’d like to use as your secondary color. You’ll activate this color by using the right mouse button on the canvas.
- Brush type. Click the Brushes option at the top of the Paint window, then click the type of brush tip you want to use. This is what affects the line size, shape, and width options. If you just want to draw a regular free-form line, click the pencil-shaped “Pencil” icon in the “Tools” section.
- Line thickness. Click the Size option to the left of the color palette, then click the line thickness you want to use while drawing.
- Erase mistakes. Clicking the pink “Eraser” icon in the “Tools” section and then clicking and dragging the eraser over the portion of the image you want to erase. The eraser will use your secondary color, so you may have to reset the secondary color to white (or your drawing’s background color, if different) before erasing.
- Create Shape.
- Save Project. Press Ctrl + s or click the floppy disk icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to save the changes.
- Rotate: Ctrl+R
- New Canvas: Ctrl+N
- Cut: Ctrl+X
- Paste: Ctrl+V
- Copy: Ctrl+C
- Save: Ctrl+S
- Delete: Del
- Print: Ctrl+P
- Undo: Ctrl+Z
- Highlight All: Ctrl+A
- Open: Ctrl+O
- Redo: Ctrl+Y
- Hide Toolbar: Ctrl+T
- Open Attributes: Ctrl+E
- Stretch And Skew: Ctrl+W
- Hide Color bar: Ctrl+L (press again to unhide)
Boost Volume in Windows 10 is needed when your PC or Windows get sound too low. Quick step you can use Sound Booster to increase volume or sound on your Windows. Before using Sound Booster, try with Troubleshoot Playing Audio.
- Press Windows key + I > Update & Security.
- Troubleshoot > Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait to complete.
Boost Volume in Windows 10 with Sound Booster
With Sound Booster you can make any program as loud as you want
Now you are not limited by the maximum amplification capabilities of your PC’s sound card. You can raise volume to the desired level even if the volume level in system set on maximum. Sound Booster processes all audio being played in system and boosts it before it gets to the sound card.
No need to buy external speakers for your laptop
Thought of buying a set of speaker for your PC ? Now you might want to rethink your plans. If your laptop’s volume is generally good enough, and the only trouble you experience is with some particular program or media content that is recorded too low, then you can save the situation by using Sound Booster.
Works in every application
You can use Sound Booster to boost sound of a web browser, a media player, a game or any other PC program that plays sound. You can use the software the usual way, no special treatment required. No need to install any plugins or add-on’s. Sound Booster amplifies sound in real-time and there is no need to configure it.
Download Sound Booster 1.11.514
- Fixed serious bug that could affect boosting in certain scenarios
- Enhancement: boost controls now can be kept visible on screen (prevent auto-hiding)
- Enhancement: now it’s possible to specify a desired boost level used at startup
Set Daily Bing Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10, actually this trend has come from the windows phone then Microsoft continued it in Windows 10. Now, i will share to you that your Desktop lock screen wallpaper can change itself daily on your Windows 10.
You need to know, the wallpaper that you will see at your Desktop will be Microsoft Bing images. Microsoft Bing changes its homepage daily with amazing and can be any motivational photo, scenic photo, animals photo etc.
Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 can using Bing Desktop Installer & Daily Picture App. OK, you can choose one with steps below.
1. Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 using Bing Desktop Installer
- Download Bing Desktop Installer.
- To install Bing Desktop, click Download, and follow the instructions. After installation, Bing Desktop appears on your Windows desktop.
- After install the Bing desktop application, from the upper right corner, click Settings > Preferences & from there un-tick the Show Bing Desktop icon on the taskbar as well as Show a search box on the taskbar options.
After it, navigate to Settings > General & from there un-tick Turn on wallpaper toolset & Automatically paste copied text in the search box. In case you do not want this app to start at the time of booting, you can un-tick another option which is Automatically open when Windows starts under General settings.
2. Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 using Daily Picture App
- Open Microsoft Store > search Daily Picture then click app.
- Click Get & Install.
- After installation complete, Launch.
- Daily Picture app will open up.
- After it app will download all the last week images from Bing. To configure it, click on the settings icon.
- Switch on Use Bing image as desktop wallpaper.
How to Change The Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge from Bing as default to Google or other address. But keeping Bing as your default search engine provides an enhanced search experience in Microsoft Edge, including direct links to Windows 10 apps, more relevant suggestions from Cortana, and instant answers to questions about Windows 10. However, you can Change The Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge to any site uses OpenSearch technology.
- In Microsoft Edge, go to the website of the search engine you want. Make sure that the search engine home page you want is showing in Microsoft Edge and the address (http://www.yoursearchengine.com, for example) is showing in the address bar.
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Advanced.
- Scroll down to Address bar search then select Change search provider.
- After it select your preferred search engine in the list then select Set as default.
OK, not only Change The Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge, i also share change default search engine on Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari Browser.
- Open Google Chrome and select the three, vertical dots next to the profile picture, then select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Search engine section, then choose a different option in the dropdown under Search engine used in the address bar.
- To add, edit, or remove other search engines from the list, select the Manage search engines arrow, below the default search engine list.
- To add a new search engine: Select the Add button and fill out the fields for Search engine, Keyword, and URL with %s in place of query.
- To add a search engine to the default list: Under Other search engines, select the three dots next to the one you want to add, then select Make default.
- To edit or remove a search engine: Select the three dots next to the one you want to edit or remove, then select Edit or Remove from list. Note: You can’t remove Google (Default) from the list.
- Open Firefox and select the three, vertical lines next to the profile picture, then select Options.
- Select Search , then choose a different option in the dropdown under Default Search Engine.
- To add a new search engine, select Find more search engines at the bottom of the Search page. Search for the search engine or find it in the list, select the option, then select Add to Firefox.
- To remove a search engine, select the one you want to remove in the list under One-Click Search Engines, then select the Remove button.
- Open Safari, then go to Safari menu > Preferences.
- Once the Preferences window opens, select the dropdown menu next to Default search engine, and select the one you want to make your default.
If you get printer offline or can’t communicate with your PC, let’s following steps Printer Troubleshooter Offline for Windows 10 to get your printer back online.
1. Check the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
To find out if your printer is connected to Wi-Fi, see if your printer’s built-in menu has options for checking its Wi-Fi connection, or check the printer’s manual for instructions about how to add it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Run a printer power cycle
Turn off your printer and unplug it, wait 30 seconds, plug your printer back in, and then turn the printer back on. Sometimes power-cycling your printer like this can resolve the issue.
3. Set your printer as the default printer
Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners . Select your printer and then select Open queue. Under Printer, select Set As Default Printer, and clear Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline if they are selected. If you see a message that says, “Windows will stop managing your default printer for you,” select OK.
Note: If you select OK, Windows will stop automatically setting the last printer you used as your default printer. To re-enable this feature, select the Start button > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners > Let Windows manage my default printer.
4. Clear the print queue
Select the Start button > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer and then select Open queue. Under Document Name, select any documents listed, and under Document, select Cancel.
5. Reset the service that manages the printing queue
In the search box on the taskbar, type services, and then select Services in the list of results. Find the Print Spooler service, right-click it, and select Restart.
6. Remove and re-add your printer to your device
Select the Start button > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer, select Remove device then select Yes. Under Printers & scanners, select Add a printer or scanner and follow the instructions to re-add the printer.
7. Restart your PC.
Rebooting your PC can sometimes help to refresh the services and components necessary for your device to communicate with your printer.
If these steps don’t change your printer’s status to “online,” learn more Run Printer Troubleshooter for Windows 10.